So, after we've seen the runup, the stunt, and the immediate aftermath, what are your thoughts on October's super stunt? What did you like best? What didn't work as well for you? What are you excited for? I'm so excited for this October stuff. Bring it on!
- Chain (Charity/Cain - gonna be bad together, always)0 votes0%
- Coira (Cain/Moira - hot, mostly stable, greatest sex in the village bar none)1 votes100%
- Choira (Charity/Moira - who needs nasty awful cain, they're much better without him)0 votes0%
- Chaira (Charity/Cain/Moira - threesomes solve everything, obviously)0 votes0%
- None of these - all three should part ways and never interact ever again.0 votes0%
What's looking good? So excited that they're finally bringing Rebecca into the mix. What trouble do you think she's going to get up to? Get your weekly fill of all the ups and downs in the village here! (Not my blog, by the way!) So, Robron. Love them, hate them, or somewhere in the middle, they're certainly causing viewers to have a lot of feelings. What do you think about this passionate, troubled, and smitten scion of two of Emmerdale's biggest families? because what else happens in a soap opera village?