Discussing interactive fiction: reading, writing, playing, crafting, implementing.
skids to a stop
Apologies for the delay, friends! Here we are.
New on IFDB
- A Stranger, Unregarded
- Chasm Simulator 9000 - described as being a "fun, odd little Twine work where you are a hole in the ground".
- A Grim-ish Tale
- The Realm
- The Poisoned Soup | 有毒の湯 - a horror visual novel in Traditional Chinese taking inspiration from Lovecraft.
- La fuga - in Catalan! Anyone's taken a look at this?
And Cactus Blue Motel, one of the winners of IFComp 2016, has a new release on IFDB, now featuring save states and a walkthrough.
- House of Many Doors, a exploration RPG set in a parasite dimension, was released on Friday!
- Voyageur, by our very own Bruno, comes out this coming Tuesday, February 7th!
- Bravemule's Southern Monsters Kickstarter is now fully funded! They've added stretch goals for $12000 and $13000, and a new reward tier.
- Failbetter Games's Kickstarter for Sunless Skies, the sequel to Sunless Sea, is now more than 200% funded! Exciting times.
Anything else you'd like to add?