Discussing interactive fiction: reading, writing, playing, crafting, implementing.
Let's get right to it.
New on IFDB
So many new things:
- Psyche, Malalaika Shard
- Russian Roulette, Malalaika Shard
- An entry for one of Adult Swim's promotional games, Harvey Birdman: Habeas Dorkus!
- The End., EyedNine
- Departure, Malalaika Shard. I'm sensing a theme here.
- The Day I Shot Alex, Marius Müller
- Yami-Nabe, Brian Kwak
- The Horste, Roger Carbol. Westworld fanfic, you say?
- Peregrine Wade has put up an entry for his duck-themed horror series, ANATIDAEPHOBIA
- Sacrifice, Hamish McIntyre. "You are a dungeon! Consume adventurers trying to explore you. "
- Belles-Mères. In French, Adrift, no synopsis but described as "erotic."
- SCREW YOU, BEAR DAD has a new release on Itch.io, with save game support.
- Girth Loinhammer's Most Exponential Adventure, on Philome.la. A huge time cave, apparently over 100,000 words and still growing.
- The Odyssey Jam is for text games based on The Odyssey.
- In Paris, the Scientific Gamejam will focus on making games that explain or deconstruct new PhD research.
Today's song is I Don't Want To Set The Word On Fire except each time they say "fire" it gets hotter.
As always, if you want to talk about developments in interactive fiction or just need a friendly place to hang out, the IF Channel on Euphoria is always open.