Discussing interactive fiction: reading, writing, playing, crafting, implementing.
Bet you thought I missed it this week. Ha! Not so.
New on IFDB
New entries for:
- Who Are You?
- The Dream
- A Farewell to Terra
- Another Color of Hope
- T-Shirt Blanket
- Thaumistry: In Charm's Way
- A Fire Darkly: Chapter 1
- The Theft of the Anathema of Vorus
- The Southern Monsters Kickstarter is a go. I'm really excited for this one!
- Choices: And the Sun Went Out finished its run.
- Just barely missing last week's roundup, Dialogue is a dialogue-driven game currently going through Greenlight, and available on Itch.io.
- Four days to go on the anything but human jam.
- The Digital Antiquarian writes about the Spellcasting series, Steve Meretzky's answer to Animal House.
- Sam Kabo Ashwell released his not-exactly-IF procedural generator for Apocalypse World story ideas, Apocalypse Fuel.
- Self-promotion interlude: My upcoming game, Voyageur comes out on February 7th!
What else is going on in the IF world that I missed?
Promotional consideration for this update is provided by the letter R and a vague sense of dread.
[/giphy sense of dread]